CONCRETE OLEO FOR MINERAL SURFACES
Concrete OLEO is designed for concrete surfaces, brick, render, stone, terracotta products, clinker protection against moisture, dirt, oil, grease and other contaminants. The Coating on the surface creates easy cleaning effect, the coated surface remains effective for 10 years and more.
The product is made of a fluorosilane base (molecule size is 1nm) to repel grease and lubricants. The coated surface does not change color, wet surface effect, or makes surface glossy, the surface remains breathable. The product is a long-lasting coating penetrates to the surface pores, chemically binds and protects the surface from water and fat.
- Coated surfaces create a very good moisture and fat rejection.
- The surface remains breathable.
- Does not affect the surface color.
- UV resistant.
- Surfaces remain clean for a longer period and are easier to clean.
- Reduces chewing gum and stickers to stick to the surface.
- The product does not contain silicone, so the coated surface does not become shiny and does not have a wet surface effect.
- Penetrates deeply and reacts quickly.
- Coated surface prevents the growth of mold, lichen and dirt accumulation.
- Reduces extraction of salts to the surface.
- Protects the surface from cracking in freezing conditions.
- Protects the surface from salts and alkaline material damage.
- Applied with one coat.
- Has no volatile organic compounds.
Appearance – colorless liquid
Permeability – w24 = 0,397 kg/(m2·h0,5) as LST EN 1062-3:2008
Meets W2 class – medium water penetration
(LST EN 15824:2009, 4.3p.)
Density – 1,01 g/cm3
Average penetration depth – 2 – 3 mm Depending on the surface
Permeability of water vapor – Sd = 0,03 (m) as LST EN ISO 7783-2:2002
(LST EN 15824:2009, 4.2p.) Meets Class V1 – high water vapor permeability
Surface has to be clean from dust, sand, oil, grease, moss, lichen, paint and other contaminants. All repair work to the surface such as (cracks, uneven surface filling) must be carried out before applying the product. The surface must be dry, fresh concrete CAN NOT be coated earlier than 3 months.
Concrete OLEO keep tightly closed in the original packaging. Protect from freezing. The product is suitable for use up to 12 months from the date of manufacture.
- Do not coat Wood, glass, plastic and other not self-absorbing surfaces with Concrete OLEO.
- During application, these surfaces must be protected to not get in contact with Concrete OLEO.
- To avoid runs, the product is recommended to be applied from the bottom to the top.
- Concrete OLEO is recommended to be applied using a low-pressure sprayer, roller or by soaking the surface.
- Coverage 6-20 m2/l Depending on the surface absorption. Using roller you will achieve the best coverage.
- At 20⁰C and relative humidity not more than 55% the coating cures in 4 hours.
- In Lower temperatures and higher relative humidity, curing time may take longer.
- Tools should be cleaned with water.
Concrete OLEO recommended to be tested on a small area in order to identify the product absorption and hydrophobic effect. Do not dilute the product.
Shake well before using the product. The temperature must be between + 4⁰C to + 40⁰C. Do not apply the product if, within 24 hours, the temperature may drop below + 4⁰C or within the next 24 hours might rain.
6-20 m2/l depending on the surface. Better coverage can be achieved using a paint roller.