HC102 FOR MINERAL SURFACES
Impregnator is designed for concrete surfaces, bricks, cement plaster, stone, terracotta products, clinker protection against moisture and environmental impact.
- Protects the surface from moisture absorption.
- The surface remains breathable.
- Does not affect the surface color.
- UV resistant.
- The product does not contain silicone, so the coated surface does not become shiny and does not have a wet surface effect.
- Penetrates deeply and reacts quickly.
- Coated surface prevents the growth of mold, lichen and dirt accumulation.
- Reduces extraction of salts to the surface.
- Protects the surface from cracking in freezing conditions.
- Protects the surface from salts and alkaline material damage.
- Applied with one coat.
- Does not contain volatile organic compounds.
Appearance – colorless liquid
Nonvolatile material content – 3,6% according to LST EN ISO 3251:2008
Permeability of water -w24 = 0,194 kg/(m2·h0,5) according to LST EN 1062-3:2008
Corresponds to W2 class – low water permeability (LST EN 15824:2009, 4.3p.).
Density – 1.02 g/cm3
Average penetration depth – 2-3 mm (depending on surface)
Permeability of water vapor -Sd = 0,06 (m) in accordance with LST EN ISO 7783-2:2002
Corresponds to V1 class-high permeability of water vapor (LST EN 15824:2009, 4.2p.).
Remove dust, sand, oil, grease, moss, lichen, paint or other materials from the surface. All repair work (sealing of seams, uneven filling) must be carried out before covering the surface with the product. Surface must be dry. Fresh concrete should be impregnated no earlier than 3 months.
Keep Hendlex HC102 tightly closed in the original package. Protect it from freezing. The product is suitable for use for at least 12 months from the date of manufacture.
- Do not impregnate Hendlex HC102 with the surface that does not absorb the product, such as wood, glass, plastic etc. During application, these surfaces must be protected against contact with the product. If there is a contact with the product, quickly rinse the surface with water as it may cause white spots. If the surface is vertical, it is recommended to cover it from the bottom to top to prevent runoff traces.
- It is recommended to cover Hendlex HC102 product with a low-pressure sprayer, roller or by soaking the surface by spilling the product on the surface.
- If it is 20⁰C and relative air humidity is not more than 55 %, the coating forms after 4 hours. If the temperature is lower and relative humidity is higher, the coating formation may take longer.
- Tools should be washed with water.
Hendlex HC102 it is recommended to test the product on a small surface in order to determine the amount of product penetration, cost, and hydrophobicity.
Shake the product before using. The ambient temperature should be between +4⁰C to +40⁰C. Do not use the product if within 24 hours the temperature can fall below +4 ⁰C or it can start raining in the next 4 hours
2-10m²/l depending on the surface.