Hendlex SL103 is impregnator of porous mineral surfaces. The product is water based and is free of organic solvents. Hendlex SL103 is absorbed into the pores and makes the surface hydrophobic. The product creates “wet surface” effect that sharpens the color of the coated surface.
Hendlex SL103 is designed for concrete surfaces, brick, cement plaster, stone, terracotta products, clinker protection against moisture and environmental impact, and, also, highlights the color.
- Protects the surface from moisture absorption.
- The surface remains breathable.
- Gives to surface “wet looking” effect.
- Coated surface prevents the growth of mold, lichen and dirt accumulation.
- UV resistant.
- Penetrates deeply and reacts quickly.
- Increases surface resistance to frost.
- Protects the surface from salts and alkaline material damage.
- Does not contain volatile organic compounds.
- Protects the surface from cracking in freezing conditions.
- Surface preparation: surface has to be clean from dust, sand, oil, grease, moss, lichen, paint and other contaminants. All repair work to the surface such as (cracks, uneven surface filling) must be carried out before applying the product. The surface must be dry, fresh concrete CAN NOT be coated earlier than 3 months.
It is recommended to test the product on a small surface in order to determine the amount of product penetration, cost, and hydrophobicity.
Shake well before using the product. The temperature must be between + 4⁰C to + 40⁰C. Do not apply the product if, within 24 hours, the temperature may drop below + 4⁰C or within the next 24 hours might rain.
2-12 m2/l depending on the surface.
Keep concrete OLEO tightly closed in the original packaging. Protect from freezing. The product is suitable for use up to 12 months from the date of manufacture.
- Do not coat Wood, glass, plastic and other not self-absorbing surfaces with Hendlex SL103.
- During application, these surfaces must be protected to not get in contact with Hendlex SL103.
- To avoid runs, the product is recommended to be applied from the bottom to the top.
- Hendlex SL103 is recommended to be applied using a low-pressure sprayer, roller or by soaking the surface.
- Coverage 6-20 m2/l Depending on the surface absorption. Using roller you will achieve the best coverage.
- At 20⁰C and relative humidity not more than 55% the coating cures in 4 hours.
- In Lower temperatures and higher relative humidity, curing time may take longer.
- Tools should be cleaned with water.